TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Lxx Auto Modellista (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7247)

jerm781 01-22-2003 12:18 AM

Lxx Auto Modellista
 
Has anyone chacked this out it comes with the painted supra body and a clear skyline body . Its a booster set with a 3.0 for only $11
http://www.toyeast.com/productimage/AC1103a.jpg

Superimport2nr 01-22-2003 12:34 AM

!?!?!?!? where!!! buy me one! ill send u money!!!

Spanky 01-22-2003 12:34 AM

i havent seen that one yet? where did you find it for 11 dollars. i want one!!

jerm781 01-22-2003 12:37 AM

with shipping it ends up being $20 wich is still good. Toyeast

eman1 01-22-2003 05:51 AM

get the real automodellista. It is much much better

scottyboyfun 01-22-2003 06:05 AM

I would buy the lxx modelista, it the chassis is poo, then put the pcb in a microsizer!

Then u have a good range too!

Canadian Bit 01-22-2003 06:29 AM

I'm sorry, but I just don't trust clones. I have the Bit Char-G Auto Modellista set, and it is cool. I saw some of Toy East's pictures, and the bodies are horrible, plain horrible, you don't even get the R32 Skyline body.

scottyboyfun 01-22-2003 06:38 AM

There you go, if ur gonna use it a lot, buy the tomy, if not, then the lxx.


But if ur like me, then i'd buy both! lol
Starting with the lxx.

tiberius 01-22-2003 08:12 AM

Those bastards!!

Evey time I place an order with them, they add someting cool...

Worst part is I ordered the Tomy Fairlady z and the AM set.

NE1 know what the freq. is on the LLX AM set? The ToyEast web page appears to be down right now..

takumi_drifto 01-22-2003 09:10 AM

27 look at the picture up top.. lol

yveslap 01-30-2003 05:51 PM

Lxx AUTO MODELLISTA
 
I have 2 Bit Chargers, 2 microsizers and 2 Lxx cars. The Lxx cars quality is not as bad as i've seen some people say they are. To tell you the truth the difference is very very small. I have the Lxx Auto Modellista Grey RX-7, and i saw someone say that it looked ugly in the picture well it's not in person, no difference between it and my friends AM RX-7(except for the color) Oh yeah the range is much much better than the Tomy booster cars. Too bad i didnt wait another week, they have a new Auto Modellista set and it comes with a 3.8 "Perfection" motor and still for under $14..can't beat that.

Spanky 01-30-2003 05:55 PM

where did you see it for that price?

Canadian Bit 01-30-2003 06:48 PM

LXX are only good for modding in my mind. I'm not saying that everybody who has an LXX car has to mod it, I'm only saying that they're good for that.

yveslap 01-30-2003 07:24 PM

LXX Auto Modellista
 
You can find the Lxx Auto Modellista w/ the 3.8 "perfection" motor for $13.50 @ Toy east.com

extremeR1der 01-30-2003 09:35 PM

those lxx cars are quite decent. don't be discouraged by the nay-sayers. i have 3 tomys, 5 lxx's, and a ZZ. i don't hardly play with the ZZ, but i find almost no difference between the tomy and lxx cars. and since they take 99% of the same mods, it's basically the same thing to me.

i just ordered an lxx booster and a coupla "perfection" 3.8's
anyone have any feedback on those "perfection" motors?
(sadly, my 3.8's from tiny have failed me and i'm still awaiting their response:( )

-v2oracle- 01-31-2003 02:52 AM

LXX's are great
 
even though some people say they suck, i have both Tomy's and LXX's, i love my LXX's NOT ONLY are they great for a cheap source ofr good mod parts and great reception( on the whole) they are in my mind up to par with Tomy essentialy, just as fast and just as good, theyre tomy's minus the expensive brand name i just bought a grey LXX modellista from toyeast and it'll be coming in the mail soon, LXX's arent bad at all, i still love my super suped Tomy WRX, tis still my fav, but only cuz i put all the upgrades into that one and thats the body i like for racing
LXX's are good, and just as good as TOMY's
and Tomy's are great too

buy them all is what i say:D :p

Canadian Bit 01-31-2003 07:23 AM

I'm sorry. I got a little carried away that LXX copied the Auto Modellista set. They're good cars, but I just think that if you're obsessed with Bits [like me :rolleyes:], you sould get the real deal. I just perfer clones for modding with wierd projects.

shocon2k 01-31-2003 03:14 PM

Lxx copied a lot more than just the automodellista set idea.

AznMidnite 01-31-2003 03:23 PM

I received my Lxx Auto M boost set yesterday morning (got the blue one). And yes, recently ToyEast has been selling one with the 3.8 perfection motor. Everytime I order from ToyEast, they come out quickly with something else I want to order!

I am going to try it out, and I will let you guys know how it is. I have 2 Lxx clones (Xanavi and Castrol) and they are great. I know that the bodies on the Lxx Auto M are not as good as the Tomy ones, but I already have the SKyline GT-R body set, so I can just swap with those ones.

2fst4u 01-31-2003 04:01 PM

perfection 3.8
 
you guys are talking up the new motor in the lxx. is it truly a 3.8 though? many people are saying the 3.0 in the lxx is only a 2.0. could this also be the case. also, what is the exact size of the 3.0 in a stock lxx?

yveslap 01-31-2003 05:13 PM

Wait someone has a..what do you call it a "Shen" and there saying that the AM set isn't the only thing from Tomy copied? all clones are copies of Tomy, just some have better quality than others. Like i said before in this thread..i have 2 tomy's..2Lxx and 2 microsizers. The Tomy's are still my favorite, but the difference between the Lxx and the tomy's arent far off. As far as the 3.0 in the Lxx i would say it's equal to about a Tomy 2.6, I've raced them side by side and it's equal. The Perfection Motor isn't made by Lxx but another company and it's very very fast. That's my 2 cent.

tiberius 02-01-2003 12:29 PM

Anyone who has one the LXX AM. Can you identify the IC in the TX. The Tomy AM and Fairlady boosters use the TX6C chip. The older stuff (non booster) uses the TX2C. I foolin' with 4 new Wild Char-G's and want to see if the booster TX will control them.

Fast_Furious 02-02-2003 07:42 PM

i would definitly buy the real auto modellista set

Lord_Nick_D 02-24-2003 07:34 PM

yeah I have that with the red supra body and its a disapointment it would be an amazing set if it came with a bit chasses but it doesnt so the steering sucks mine bearly works it is slowwww on non boost mode but rips on boost I'm thinking of transfuring the pcb into another car anyone want to help me by explaning how do the transfer or how to fix my car

nrmcj 02-24-2003 07:40 PM

cool... is the red supra body super nice? cuz i might buy the damn thing just for that body...!

devilman2075 02-24-2003 07:51 PM

ya the red supra body is nice looking.theres actually a hole where there should be in teh side skirts. this is my first clone bit and i am saving up for a real bit or microsizer next, but i'm 14 and that could take a while. i liek the LXX set and i mean even though its my first it is pretty sweet. ps teh 3.8 perfection motor is really fast, it is not made by tomy or lxx but it works for all. i put it in my zip zap and it couldn't handle it, it made me mad, it kept spinnig out....argh...newayz hope that could help:D

nrmcj 02-24-2003 10:19 PM

sweet... thanks for the reply! im gonna see if i can pick it up.. i love supras!

Lord_Nick_D 02-25-2003 06:27 PM

yes the supera body is nice it is quite realistic the part where the clip on the front end of a bit clips in is covered by the grill and the headlights and foglights are clear the whole for the antena is clear and it comes with a vielside body kit on the car the exaust is also very good
the kit also comes with a very good clear skyline body and a good engine even though the car is cheaply made and the steering sucks
read my other post it should explain why I dislike it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.