TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   bit obituaries (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=641)

striderpunk 08-17-2002 12:04 PM

bit obituaries
 
I am in mourning for my Rx 7 FD yellow bt it will rise again

Alex 08-17-2002 12:45 PM

lol! sry dude! i dont have no bits broken yet....lol YET...but i do have an old bit thats like almost broken that i use to tow my Race bit in the transporter i made ;)

Neon_Skylineboy 08-17-2002 02:00 PM

Sniff Sniff, I have one lost Skyline...:(

usagi 08-17-2002 10:55 PM

this is some ways is funny.........I never thought about it :D

TheFanMan 08-17-2002 11:02 PM

yes I too have a deceiced skyline..... poor thing.... it's peices are spread aboot my work shop...... did I spell decieced wrong?:D

Namuna 08-17-2002 11:04 PM

I currently have a Zcar in purgatory. But it doesn't hurt so much cause it's not a Bit! :D

TheFanMan 08-17-2002 11:07 PM

lol, rawk on Namuna:D

tinyrc 08-18-2002 07:34 AM

LOL, this is a really cool idea for a thread! o-bit-char-aries!

datamonster 08-19-2002 06:18 PM

hahaha, "o-bit-char-aries". I really dont know how to feel when a bit gets destroyed because i havent really lost one yet but today, i lost the spoiler on my new rx-7 and felt horrible. but when i went to my english class again to check for it, it was right there under my seat. I'll never bring my spoiler to school again.

baleisen 08-21-2002 11:14 AM

I lost an IR board and a steering spring in my RX7. Brain salad surgery brought it back to life. Now it has black rims also. BAE

ndto 08-21-2002 11:25 AM

-_____-
 
i lost a steering spring too -_- i tried to look for it for 3 hours, then i tred to make one, and then i slept and the next day i went out and bought a cheap version of the bit charg just for the spring, so now i have a car that dosent steer right and another steering spring some where in my carpet -____________-+

Namuna 08-21-2002 11:40 AM

Re: -_____-
 
Quote:

Originally posted by ndto
i lost a steering spring too -_- i tried to look for it for 3 hours, then i tred to make one, and then i slept and the next day i went out and bought a cheap version of the bit charg just for the spring, so now i have a car that dosent steer right and another steering spring some where in my carpet -____________-+
I don't personally know how well it works, but check out this spring replacement suggestion...

http://www.ausmicro.com/technical/bi...ring/index.htm

Namuna 08-21-2002 11:44 AM

Oh, and I busted one of the lockdown hinges on the PCB cover last night! :mad:

Those covers need to be a bit more forgiving man, too darned tight a fit! :mad:

But I DID gain about 5' range from the mod I was doing! :D

baleisen 08-21-2002 12:34 PM

What was the mod? I'm wondering is the Cap-ectomy will work for Booster receivers. BAE

Namuna 08-21-2002 09:58 PM

baleisen,

A simple mod really, all I did was take out the receiver cord slack from under the PCB board.

Good news! My Zcar is alive again! Looks like it originally died because the cable to the motor got pinched.

A little soldering, along with a solid gauge receiver cord mod, and the Z is back in order! :)

Of course now that I've been running a 3.8 motors for awhile (that I got from right here at TinyRC), it's like goin from shootin up PURE CRACK down to Nutri-sweet. :eek:

baleisen 08-22-2002 07:45 AM

Try a Mini-X with 6 cells if you want controllable speed. Its like trying to play a video game on painkillers. BAE


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.