TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Selling... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6058)

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 12:07 AM

Lot For Sale!......
 
I wanna sell some of my bits....... anyone? I'll might sell any of them in my lot.... just give me some prices. They are all very new except my lancer which you won't want.... the auto modellista and skyline set are new in box (used once to see if it works), all others with original boxes. Also have skyline body set.... 3.0, 3.4, 3.8 motor, extra tires, gears etc.....

Thanks....

Snow 01-03-2003 12:14 AM

How much for the Auto Modellista set, tires, and 3.8? And do you offer any garauntee?

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 01:34 AM

?
 
I don't know..... give me a price...;)

guarantee for what?

m0nkeyCharG 01-03-2003 01:40 AM

$2 for the fairlady Z :D

Shypo 01-03-2003 02:20 AM

how much for the Wild Char-g and how much for a AM Supra shell????

Snow 01-03-2003 11:53 AM

How about $35 plus shipping for the Auto Modellista, tires, and 3.8? I was just kidding about the guarantee, dude.

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shypo
how much for the Wild Char-g and how much for a AM Supra shell????
Uhm I dunno.....give me a price......also, on the Wild Char-g, i put a 150mah NiMH cell that i bought from here a while back....
I can't sell the shell until i'm sure nobody wants the entire set......



Quote:

Originally posted by Snow
How about $35 plus shipping for the Auto Modellista, tires, and 3.8? I was just kidding about the guarantee, dude.
naw sorry, looking for more because all the things you want are brand new, used once to see if it works (except the tires)...

Snow 01-03-2003 01:14 PM

Well $35 is about the most I can spend, so how about that for just the AM set and the motor? Or I guess I could go to like $37 - $38. How about that?

Snow 01-03-2003 01:34 PM

Hey Sik check your email.

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 02:10 PM

okay
 
yea I e-mailed you back.....


Anyone else?? if you want parts, or parts and sets, or sets and sets, etc...... just give me a price!....

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 04:30 PM

pics
 
If you guys want pics i'll post them up later tonight.... just trying to sell......

Thanks.....

anthonyb45 01-03-2003 04:45 PM

hi
 
how much for a working bit cheapest one

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 05:01 PM

Official ones like Tomy Bit Char-G or Microsizer??

rs2000 01-03-2003 05:23 PM

YO! how much for the clone? does it work? and what is your cheapest bit or microseizer?
:bdrop:

jah_jrok 01-03-2003 05:27 PM

how much...
 
How much for the Skyline History Set????

jei$ 01-03-2003 05:29 PM

yo JJ

ill give ya 3.50 for the 2000 GTR skyline shell

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rs2000
YO! how much for the clone? does it work? and what is your cheapest bit or microseizer?
:bdrop:

Uhm.... yea it works.... really fast too. It's a Shen Qi Wei... maybe $15 shipped or less. my cheapest one would be the microsizer white skyline (brand new).... maybe$25-30 shipped......



Quote:

Originally posted by jah_jrok
How much for the Skyline History Set????
Uhm it still has the clear plastic wrap, it's basically new! So.....$35-40 shipped........



Quote:

Originally posted by jei$
yo JJ

ill give ya 3.50 for the 2000 GTR skyline shell

Naw sorry can't yet.... until i'm sure no one wants the entire set..

jei$ 01-03-2003 05:46 PM

any offer for auto modellista?

ill give u 4 for n e body from it

unless noone really wants ALL of it

rs2000 01-03-2003 05:47 PM

Could i get a pic of the clone or the skyline?
:bdrop: or:blift:

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 05:49 PM

pics
 
yea someone already offered for the auto modellista set....... it might be sold.....($40 shipped) unless anyone will go higher!! ;) :D

I will have pics up in a couple of hours.....sorry!

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 07:23 PM

some pics
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here are some microsizer scanned pics :D lol!
first the skyline that someone asked for...

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
some parts.....

JTM 01-03-2003 07:54 PM

hows about half the price labled shipped? with no return guarantee avaialable and the fact that even if its been used once.. its used.. to fresno.. for any of the official microsizer sets or single as long as theres a remote chassis and body.

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-03-2003 07:58 PM

nope
 
I'm not going for half price....come one now what's with that!?

gtr2112 01-03-2003 09:24 PM

i'll gto $5 for the black and clear skyline body set. show us a pic of the shen, and what mhz.

JTM 01-03-2003 10:33 PM

im saying.. you paid X amount of $ and played with them.. (cept unopened ones) and if we buy them.. and they dont work.. where r we? stuck..unless u take returns.. do u?? im jus saying im willing to take a risk for half price :) its an offer no need to get upset just say no ;)

Shypo 01-04-2003 12:51 AM

i'll give you $36US shipped for a Wild Char-G???

takumi_drifto 01-04-2003 01:26 AM

Ill take the white skyline off ur hands!! give me a price. and email me at simplypnoy@hotmail.com

takumi_drifto 01-04-2003 01:32 AM

actually!!! ill take the white skyline with. gear set for 25 dollars plus how much watever shipping.

email: simplypnoy@hotmail.com

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-04-2003 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shypo
i'll give you $36US shipped for a Wild Char-G???
I don't know if you still want it.... but i already put the stickers on :p

jei$ 01-04-2003 09:47 AM

ill give u 6$ for the black and clear skyline shells

shipped

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-04-2003 02:42 PM

Shypo
 
hey shypo.... do you still want??
I can't e-mail you so yea.....

jei$ 01-04-2003 02:52 PM

nvm the skylines

i want ur 3.4
9 dollars shipped

SiK_pNoi_sTyLez 01-04-2003 02:55 PM

jei$

I dunno yet.... someone already asked for it...... but i'll see

Shypo 01-04-2003 06:47 PM

yeah damn right i still want it, email me at kgrind6@hotmail.com


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.