TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Got any ideas for me? (2) bit pcbs, (2) 3.5 motors, (2) NiCd bats, (2) chas (2) cont (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5918)

Nefarious 12-31-2002 03:32 PM

Does anyone have a wiring guide for the pcb boards
 
:confused:
Look I have some parts that someone gave me and I really need to know if someone can make some plans with pics for me so I can make one of these lil' racers. I have a soldering gun and I know how to use it very well. PLEASE ANY IDEAS WOULD HELP!! Thanks. :confused:



IF NOTHING COMES UP I MIGHT BE WILLING TO SELL THE WHOLE LOT.

mcharles13 12-31-2002 03:35 PM

Do you have a chassis? or controller?

Nefarious 12-31-2002 03:37 PM

Yea I have (2) of both.

mcharles13 12-31-2002 03:40 PM

Just get a body and put them all together :)

Nefarious 12-31-2002 03:52 PM

I would if I knew how:(

Pojo 12-31-2002 04:56 PM

LOL...he gave you seperate PCBs and Chassis and told you to just solder the suckers together....but sorry man, I have no idea how to create a car from almost scratch. Hehe, ask those damn advanced Germans! They make their own cars from scratch. Anyways, if you'd be willing to sell the lot, I'd be interested in the 3.5 motors. pojo57@hotmail.com

Silent_NightR34 12-31-2002 08:43 PM

hey i gots an idea!!just give me 1 of each ill put it together and ill tell u how to put urs together j/k:p well u have to connect it..um..solder the wire together to the pcb bored then put in the battery then put in the motor...i should work just fine:D

Nefarious 01-02-2003 11:50 PM

Quote:

Silent_NightR34 hey i gots an idea!!just give me 1 of each ill put it together and ill tell u how to put urs together j/k well u have to connect it..um..solder the wire together to the pcb bored then put in the battery then put in the motor...i should work just fine


but what wires do I solder thats why I need plans or a wiring guide or something:(

Snow 01-03-2003 12:09 AM

Well if the chassis already has the steering coils in it, then two wires come from each coil and go to the pcb. One wire goes to the corresponding side. There will be a solder point labeled R and one labeled L. A wire from the right coil is soldered to R, and a wire from the left coil is soldered to L. The other wires are soldered to a point on the corner. Sorry, but I can't remember which one. That's about all the help I can give. Oh! I remember one more. A black wire goes from a spot labeled Ground on the pcb to I think the motor mount thingy. Well if you can't figure something out, give me an email at homeslice30@yahoo.com and I'll take a 3.5 motor or two.

Nefarious 01-03-2003 12:31 AM

Thenka you helped alot. I got the battery and steering fine but the f and r is giving me problems. Any one got a wiring guide laying around? Maybe in your back pocket with your 12 foot ladder?:p

Nefarious 01-03-2003 01:46 AM

does anyone have a wiring guide? will some one make one for me?

Nefarious 01-03-2003 01:47 AM

please

Nefarious 01-03-2003 01:47 AM

hello why doesn't anyone post replies?

Nefarious 01-03-2003 01:48 AM

1st person to show me a wiring guide can have a 3.5 motor!!

krillin52 01-03-2003 02:13 AM

...
 
can i just show you $8 and get the motor? j/k :D

Nefarious 01-03-2003 11:23 AM

Hey I was looking at motor sets and my motors are not 3.5! they are the stock ones that come in the box with the car! Stupid swap meet guy I'ma go right now and stick my foot in his.....:D

Snow 01-03-2003 11:31 AM

I don't have a wiring guide and wouldn't know how to make one, but I'll take apart my clone later today and see what I can find out. How about a 3.5 motor for me? I've tried to be helpful...:D

t-squared 01-03-2003 11:44 AM

errrrrrrr.........is this a wiring guide?

http://www.ausmicro.com/technical/bi...lose/index.htm

t-squared 01-03-2003 11:47 AM

or maybe these pics would help........

http://tinyrc.com/gallery/BitPCBWiring

Nefarious 01-03-2003 12:02 PM

YOU FOUND IT! And it was right here the whole time?!?:eek:
Well the motor isn't 3.5 its the normal stock ones but you can still have it if you want it send me a message with your mailing info if you still do THANKS ALOT!

t-squared 01-03-2003 12:11 PM

......if you have two of everything......doesn't that mean you have two cars?

Nefarious 01-03-2003 12:28 PM

Yea but I want to make it really fast. So like make the double engine and bat mod you know?

t-squared 01-03-2003 12:34 PM

Quote:

1st person to show me a wiring guide can have a 3.5 motor!!
soooooooo...............were/are you serious about giving away the "stock" motor??..............:rolleyes:

Nefarious 01-03-2003 01:23 PM

Yea I was, but let me finish making something and then get back to me.








:eek:*WHAT COULD HE BE MAKING?!?!*:eek:

Snow 01-03-2003 01:46 PM

What about me?? *sniff, sniff*

Oh well, just kidding.

Don't worry; I can totally relate to the whole 'my friends think my sister is hot' thing. I get that crap ALL the time.

Nefarious 01-03-2003 01:53 PM

Great you got her laughing again! WHY GOD WHY?!?:mad:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.