![]() |
Trade Parts for Body
I have a second nicd, a whole bunch of tires, suspension bars, a heat sink, and a 2.2 motor, I would like to maybe trade one or a couple of these parts for a bus and a tureno, if you have any of these bodies and want a part I listed, contact me at neanderthal213@yahoo.com, maybe we can work something out, (I WANT A BUS AND A TURENO)
|
Also
If it helps, I also have a KIT car body KIT Axle and pinion gear, custom tires and did I mention the KIT battery that is great for a dual cell mod!;)
|
Trueno Body
1 Attachment(s)
240,
If you could wait a little longer, Tomy is releasing some pullbacks with bodies that fit Bits/MS in Jan. Cost: about $3.25 USD! Check out this link. One of them is the Trueno body. :D |
YEah, but........
Yeah, youre right, but it is such a pain ordering from japan, I can't even understand half of it, and trading in the USA would just be easier
|
A 2000 GT-R
if you have a 2000 GT-R that would be nice also
|
YA GOT ME
Now that I think about it that might be a little easier just buying the pullback, WHERE CAN I GET ONE!, this doesn't mean that I am still not trading parts for bodies, so if you have a 2000GT-R a Tureno or a bus and want a part I have, email me(neanderthal213@yahoo.com);) !
|
I thought they were coming out here in the US next year too. Or did I just pull that one out of my butt? :confused:
|
Quote:
Direct from Tiny's own mouth, new for 2003: Quote:
2003 could be a good year for MS! :D :D :D |
Drive:
when all that sweet stuff comes out, i think i may be needing your help in acquiring some of that if thats cool with you??
|
Re: Drive:
Quote:
|
awesome thanks man:cool:
|
Does anybody know what the maintenance kit comes with? Or the hop-up kit? The hop-up kit sounds kinda like the kits available for Zip Zaps. Can anybody confirm this?
Oh BTW, that black Supra pullback body is hot!:D |
I can hook you up with a school bus clone set if thats something you're interested in. If you're within an hour of NYC or an hour of Rochester NY, I can drive it to u.
|
Cool
Well, I dont live relatively close to you, I Live in Iowa, you've probably never heard of it, but if you can hook me up via email that would be really cool, just send me the info.
My e-mail is neanderthal213@yahoo.com Thanks dude, now I get to keep my parts! |
Dude, Uhh......
Shocon2k I haven't gotten the e-mail yet, not to be mean or anything, I bet you're really busy, but if yo have time, will ya please hook me up with that!
Thanks! got any idea where I can get a FC body too? |
Quote:
please do tell |
hey guys, havent been here in a while.. ive been kinda stopped this lil thing cuz it got boring but a couple friends got some so i said what the hey me too. haha but when i tried my ol 3.8 engine is totally duped... i dont know why, it possibly could be the gears from the rear axel im not sure. so im offering to trade my 2.2 and 2.8 engine for a 3.8.. may i note that i havent used these motors. only barely!
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.