![]() |
selling all my stuff... Trueno kit, EVO 7 and more
Hey folks,
I know I've been away from the forum for a long time. Unfortunately, life has turned and bitten me on the rear and I have to sell a lot of my toys to get some quick cash. I have the Trueno Tune Kit and an EVO 7 with working headlights as well as a ton of tuning parts (motors, NIMH batteries, new antennas, custom decals, and more... everything is in the picture). Is this a good place for it or should I just post to Ebay and see how things sell there? I'm hoping to get at least $50 for what I've got if not more. http://home.primus.ca/~zagatto/BCG-sm.jpg |
1 Attachment(s)
All that I'm interested in is in the folowing attachment circled in orange. I can get $5 for the black rimset & idler gear. Not 100% sure if I want the motor yet.
|
hmm dude, you got my sympathies... i know how you feel... =(
im really willing to help you out here, especially cuz ur in canada, i dont get raped by border charges or the exchange rate... im very interested in the 2 trueno bodies... is there any chance you could take the superman sign off the red one? orr... well im not sure what it is... but is there a way to get it off? |
The decals will come off very easily (it's a decepticon logo from the transformers).
I was hoping to sell the whole thing as a set. So far both of the requests are for items from the Trueno tune kit. I realize that this is the most desireable part of my collection and would hate to seperate that and leave me with the remaining parts and no buyers. I do thank you both for your quick replies and I hope there is someone who wants the deal for the whole package. |
How much is the whole package? If its more than $5 I can't affod it. lol
|
hmm, well ur sure as hell tempting me... 50 bucks at the least you say?
well, i'd love that deal really good, but im afraid i wont be able to buy for at least a couple weeks... my advice is e.bay... that place owns, and... dude, that trueno set is usually over 100 canadian.. i say you can jack up the price... to at LEAST 60, and watch it go up from there... trust, it'll go up... again, 50, or even 60 is a sweet deal man... if ur still lookin for a buyer in 2 weeks, hit me at Pie____@hotmail.com ... i've spent way too much money, but damn man.... if u can offer me 50, im in :D (im repeating myself i think, but fish for a higher price first,,... "You can do it!! all night LoNg!!!" ).... - the waterboy. sorry if im gettin weird man... just played Auto modellista on the network, came back at the finish line to take the gold... :D |
Hi Zagatto,
I would be interested. I sent you an e-mail about the items. Thanks for your time. |
Ok... I hadn't given this much thought before posting the first time. I didn't realize how much the Trueno kit had been going for.
What I'm going to do is start the bidding at $75 and work my way DOWNWARD until I have a buyer. If it doesn't sell by the time I reach $50 in here, then I will put it up on Ebay to see what I can get there. This price doesn't include shipping but from my experience, it should be more than $5 but less than $10 for just about anywhere in North America (I don't know about Alaska or Hawaii... never shipped there before). I accept PayPal (preferred), money orders, or concealed cash (not recommended). I know that I live in Canada, but I'm talking about US dollars here as that is where most of the users are from. I'm going to start with AznMidnight because he was the first to respond to me. After that I will go down my email list in the order that I received emails giving each successive person a chance to buy. I will be dropping the price by $5 every second day until I reach $50 or the set is sold. This means the first price drop will be when I log in on Tuesday. I didn't mean for this to get complicated but I do want to make sure everyone undestands what's going on. I will answer any questions you may have as quickly as I can. I log online two or three times per day to check my messages. Thanks folks |
what's the price now then?
|
I will give u $50 sent western union or a money order shipped today only if u dont want 2 do it 2day then I'm going 2 go get a tat
|
I'll give you $25 for just the lancer body and the red trueno body. Email me at SaxGopher@hotmail.com please.
|
I'm really, really, really (get the point?) willing to buy the WHOLE SET, but I need to know the price in Canadian $. Don't worry about shipping. I'll even pay $10. Just hope it's not too much, though.
|
By the way, what are the frequencies? Can you name all the items? Include condition (mint?). THNX:D
|
I will give u $60 us shipped
|
Thank you for your interest Zombie Baby.
With the way that I've decided to run this, the price will be down to your $60 (although not including shipping) on next Saturday assuming I haven't sold it all yet. |
well I'm giving you a offer right now it on the table all u have 2 do is grab it. if you dont want 2 do it for that price now then I'm going 2 get me a new tattoo it all up 2 u. Life has bit you in the rear u need the money I have it
|
This looks like it may be a tough bidding game. Well, may the best bidder win!:)
|
:( i cant compete with zombieking... he's offering about 100 canadian... ><"
take it and run zag, take it and run.. |
I could be a contestant, but I can't pay up RIGHT NOW:( . Maybe by wednesday, or probably saturday.:confused:
|
I hope Zombie wins it. Good person deserves good bits. I mean I look who referred me! Plus he may cut me a deal on the rims
|
hey i want the truenos and the hoods too. and what do you want for the red back axle? email me at isk8blind3@hotmail.com to talk hopefully there not sold yet
|
I will check my e-mail in the morning if u want me 2 buy it then I need a responce by then
|
I hope you enjoy your tattoo Zombiebaby.
If you're still interested on next Saturday when the price will be $60 and IF I still have the set for sale, then that would be the time that I will sell for $60. Thank you for your offer though. |
thanks I will if u would like 2 c some of my tats go 2 www.whynottat2s.com the very fist pic on the tat page is what I have covering my back i will give u $45 us next saturday if u have the stuff
|
so zombie has teh tune up kit?? what?? i'll pay $75CAD for just the tune up kit......... and whats the mAH on the batts???
EDIT: my emails joshua_man@hotmail.com........ oh yeah ....... so your selling on evil bay??LOL JK ebay isnt that bad....... or not......... LOL.......... k now im becoming like pie with the weird thing NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!!! cuz if your every like pie thats not a good thing JK pie LOL........yeah about that........ well i live in TO which is like 1 hour away from you....... so shipping isnt that much ...... or you can just come down...... or up whichever it is |
Here's the update people.
I've got one person who has commited to purchasing at an agreed upon price and two more people showing interest if that should fall through. Thank you all for your interest. I wasn't aware of the rarity of my Trueno Kit. Hopefully, Tomy will come out with a replacement for it so everyone gets a chance to play with it. Having all the parts in one kit is great as well as the interchangeable hoods and tails. I don't expect I'll be reading any more in this forum. On the off chance that all three buyers fall through, I will put this whole package up on Ebay but I don't expect that to happen. Thanks again... |
$65 us shipped I want it cant get hold of my tat artist so give it 2 me
|
All done
Ok everyone, thanks for reading and emailing me.
It's too bad that I never got to meet any of you to race with in person. That was the biggest part of me fading out of the scene here online when I did. I have received payment and shipped the Bits to their new owner. I hope she enjoys them as much as I have. A few things have surprised me through this exercise. 1) There is a definite rift in the micro r/c world and I don't see this as a healty thing. I was shocked to find any mention of another micro r/c forum blotted out of my posts. I thought the whole point of these forums was to get to know other people and share ideas. It doesn't make sense to me to not be able to link to a discussion going on in another forum to share the ideas going on there. It's not like the forums are making money from this. 2) There are a lot of people who aren't polite enough to read a post before responding with posts or emails. I worked out the details quite thoroughly in my second post and still had people that didn't respect the way I was running things. 3) In spite of the ugly bits mentioned above, there are also a number of people who are quite supportive and helpful to whom I wish all the best in the world. Thanks for letting me take up the bandwidth for a while. |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.