TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My First Track (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8813)

ugh 03-04-2003 06:54 PM

Yup, that gave me a little bit of inspiration. It is the BCG GP track for GP 15. And auditt, I'm using sandpaper for traction.

P.S.- I have started painting (spary paint) and I suck at painting. The coat is not even at all, but oh well. I bet I'll be able to make it work tho.:)

ugh 03-08-2003 07:58 PM

Its Done!
 
1 Attachment(s)
I finished my track! It is painted and sandpapered now! Woho! I love it! Here are some pics:

ugh 03-08-2003 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the start line

ugh 03-08-2003 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The second turn

ugh 03-08-2003 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The third turn

ugh 03-08-2003 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The final turn!

ugh 03-08-2003 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres the lower parking lot

ugh 03-08-2003 08:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres the upper lot

PWalk 03-09-2003 09:13 AM

Good jod bud, looks like it would be alot of fun to run on. I take it you liked that sandpaper idea. Keep up the good work, and don't stop there build another one!

metsrule119 03-09-2003 09:58 AM

Sweeet track! Did you just use cardboard from a cereal box or something like that? And, do the cars just race up the hill and go right off the edge?

ugh 03-09-2003 10:15 AM

metsrule, I built it out of old cardboard that my mom had, and when they get to the top, the run ends and are stopped by a wall:D

midget_man1387 03-09-2003 01:36 PM

you should put a steep downhill and make them go into a killer road course with a wicked turn right as they get off of the downhill! That would be awesome!

nrmcj 03-09-2003 02:35 PM

gmm pwalk, all this talk of tracks reminds me... have you made any decisions or plans about ur next track?

the first one looks so good, i wanna see the second one :D

and ugh, that looks cool... pretty tight turns ;)

ugh 03-09-2003 06:46 PM

dang, midgetman, you read my mind! I was thinking that at the end of the track I could make a road course using my zipzap track sets! I cant right now tho because I dont have any room in my basement to make it!

midget_man1387 03-10-2003 12:48 PM

ugh, i have magic powers, lol!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.