TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2 sec. scale 1/4 video (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8792)

PWalk 02-25-2003 04:17 PM

Nice job

Napalm_Guru 02-25-2003 04:26 PM

what type of cells are those...Sweet!:D
Ive got to try a 3 cell tonight.

jowlz: osX has yet to crash on me since I got the beta 3yrs ago.;)

hogjowlz 02-25-2003 04:47 PM

thats cuz you only can run 3 programs for it. hehe. win2k hasnt crashed on me in a long time either. guess what i payed about 1/4 what you did.

chelboed 02-25-2003 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Napalm_Guru
what type of cells are those...Sweet!:D
Ive got to try a 3 cell tonight.

jowlz: osX has yet to crash on me since I got the beta 3yrs ago.;)

I am using a Zap chassis and PCB, clone motor, 3x Tomy 50 mah cells, red Zap gears, and some slightly wider grippy clone drag slicks. I am going to do a Layman quad soon with a Zap chassis just so it will run straight. I am epoxy'ing some dual rear wheels as we speak. I may use a clone booster PCB in the Layman Quad though.

ReD RiDeR 02-25-2003 05:46 PM

very cool car:eek: :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.