TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Looking for pics of a booster PCB (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8287)

scottyboyfun 02-18-2003 09:41 AM

well if its true,sorry i doubted, its a forum and sharing is what were here for!

Nice 2 c u got a result!

What can ur controller do now?

I think I got a bit lost!

tiberius 02-18-2003 10:02 AM

The TX functions as described earlier in the thread. I would like to refine the mod a bit, but I hurt my back last week. Makes it damn hard to do that kind of work. The first one will be a Rumble Claw. I may do pre-orders or mod owner’s existing Wilds. We’ll have to see how it goes. I will also be moving a week from Friday. Out of my Mother-In-Law’s basement WOOT! (Shacking up there while I had a new house built).

scottyboyfun 02-20-2003 08:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ive figured out how to make a wild charg controller, both boost and action,

It is really simple,

You have to solder a wire to PIN --TURBO-- on the transmitter, then solder this to a switch, then solder the other point on the switch to ground.

When u press the switch, it will boost, and when u press ur action, it will do that!

This could be the way tiberius did his, Im not sure if this will work, but it is definitely worth trying.

I havent got a WILD controller to do it with tho.

ONLY DO THIS IF THE CHIP BELOW HAS THE SAME NO.

LOOK AT THIS PAGE
http://members.aol.com/rchelicam/microszr/microszr.htm

kwikbb 02-20-2003 08:53 AM

Sounds good to me... it looks to be a logical adjustment. It may be worth the test, could always replace the char-g if it catches on fire. :p

Thanks for the info and pics scottyboyfun. :)

scottyboyfun 02-20-2003 08:55 AM

I cant c ne reason why it wouldnt work, if u find it doesnt, then undo the mod straight away.

tiberius 02-20-2003 01:33 PM

The Wild Char-G TX uses a diffrent chipset. It is in the X2 family, but also has an F1 ("extra" channel) function. I was never able to find the datasheet for this chipset. The physical chips in the Wild TX are COB (blob like the Tomy RX chips) packages.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.