TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Doesn't this make you want to cry? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6866)

crazydave 01-17-2003 10:17 PM

It was about a year and a half ago, so they are long lost.

I bet most were old, and not much better, if better than a stock 1.0, but they would have been from cell phones, and pagers, all different brands. I'm sure there would be some varience. Be fun to go through and try to find a few fast ones.

Worse comes to worse, could always run 3 cells all day long, burning out motors left and right, unless I burned out something else first.

Oh well, fun to dream.
Dave

strider_mt2k 01-18-2003 05:44 AM

Yep, sounds like you need to train that girl up!

I got mine spotting good stuff left and right for me.

Hey, it was my wife that bought me BOTH my kickin' shen clone AND the Zip Zaps Fast & Furious kit! She's the best!

I'm the one who screwed up and bought a POS Micromites car. (Puke)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.