TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Tiny RCs (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   1:20 Kyosho buggies (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19434)

kylelucas 06-14-2004 05:59 PM

Are these going to Ebay
 
bilbo-

Are you putting these up on Ebay soon?

bilbo 06-14-2004 08:49 PM

still considering ebay
 
If I do list on ebay, it will be this weekend before I have time to list anything.

As for performance, it would depend on how much you tinker with it. I'm not sure what you would compare it to. It's like having a small scale buggy. Handling is really precise. It is hard to flip it. It goes really fast with the stock motor. I have an overland too and its kind of like comparing a full scale buggy to an overland, except imagine a small scale buggy. In other words, the baja bugs perform more like large scale buggies than like overlands. Its hard to compare, as it depends on your application, but it outperforms in every aspect. I would say in terms of scale performance its comparable to 1:18 micros, except it performs like a buggy would. If I have time this weekend, I could make a video clip.

Racer9 06-15-2004 08:21 AM

Cool! In 20 weeks I can get it!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.