TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SF Bay Area Race Event - 10/20/02 (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1704)

QFM Racing 10-10-2002 09:56 PM

Got the flyer!
 
Ill post a link to the flyer in a minute... Gotta pull it off my laptop, then upload it somewhere. I'll post a link to it, so you can download it, and try to shrink it so that I can post as an img here...

Please spread the word. If this event goes over well, it may inspire other shops to sponsor races, and at the very least get the Bay Area racers organized... So whos gonna do the same for the East Coast? Hehe...

mr0072003 10-11-2002 09:32 AM

OFM.....we need one closer to So cal as well.....lots of racers down here too...

E)(pul$ioN 10-11-2002 12:01 PM

We need one in the Bay Area... So Cal is kinda too far and theres plenty of people who have Bit Char-gs here in SF. Argh... But personally I fink 5 bucks for a Tiny R/C Bit Char-g kind of race is too much... Any comments on the admission fees?

323iT 10-11-2002 12:14 PM

dood arn't you suppose to be at schooL?:confused:

was ist los? 10-11-2002 07:19 PM

There are computers in most libraries and rooms in schools. Usually, public schools have high speed connection.

mr0072003 10-12-2002 01:00 PM

5 bucks....is nothing...compared to the gas.....food and loding that will be done...just to get there from So cal.......I know there are So cal racers out there....so comon guys......LETS GO.....im driven....

ICH_BIN_GUT! 10-12-2002 08:48 PM

yeah but we practically never have any rc car races in Nor caL

E)(pul$ioN 10-12-2002 10:11 PM

Yeah... Not any Bit Char-gs races in Nor Cal that I know of...

mr0072003 10-13-2002 01:39 PM

so far that i have seen and looked for...there are absolutly Nothing in SO Cal....at least you guys have this event on the 20th

QFM Racing 10-14-2002 10:36 AM

Download Race Flyer Here!
 
Click link to download the Micro RC Race Flyer (Registration Form)!

New updates:

- Registration form
- Race Time 1:00PM
- Registration $8.00
- 4 frequencies listed
- all motors
- Pool table discounts


Thanks, QFM Racing

was ist los? 10-14-2002 03:11 PM

do car show off contestants race?

E)(pul$ioN 10-14-2002 06:14 PM

What are da prizes?

was ist los? 10-14-2002 06:31 PM

auto modellista
350z
special ed skyline set
and whatever good time prizes are.
will the next one be closer to san francisco?

QFM Racing 10-14-2002 07:38 PM

The car show-off cars do not race. This contest is to be judged by people who attend the event. So this is where you you show off your nice cars (the ones so tricked out they are too delicate or heavy to race)! Hehe.

NorCalCoug 10-17-2002 12:48 AM

Doh!!!! My Bit's chassis broke (rear snap fitting) but I was so down for a bit of BitDra-G and/or track racing :D I finally got the thing to work perfectly and I don't think I can fix it in time. Unless I take apart my Bit Char-A and start transferring stuff over to.. hrm....

:D

Maybe I will be there. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.