TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   x speed motor mod (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14865)

hotrod29728 11-28-2004 09:39 PM

From what it sounds like no, you don't need them but, don't quote me on that... It's just an inference....:rolleyes:

newbitowner 11-28-2004 11:55 PM

I just installed the xspeed with the 10T on my RWD car that has bearings and lightweight driveshaft and it goes 30 km/h with fully charged I-C3's. Without load (only on front rollers on speed checker) it goes 31 km/h, which means it gets to speed really quicky. St2 RS motors go about 2km/h on to rollers compared to loaded on all 4 rear rollers.

BTW, you need to connect positve to negative (red to black).

Rodrick 11-29-2004 08:53 AM

it goes how many km/h :confused:

newbitowner 11-29-2004 12:38 PM

Sorry about that...edited...30 km/h, 31 km/h w/o a load.

Rodrick 11-30-2004 06:47 PM

how many I-C3's were you using 4 or 6

newbitowner 11-30-2004 09:44 PM

...only 4


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.