![]() |
When do you think that it will be finished?
|
Very nice looking car!
|
cant wait to see surprise...post pics, nice car
|
good job man.... im STILL waiting to GET MY ZIP ZAP!! im gona get a civic then im gona switch it with either the orange supra or the mitsubishi evo8
|
give me some tips to wat i can do to them
|
I'm almost done with it. I will post pictures soon.
|
i did my first body kit!! i think i went all out with this one. its my fisrt so WHEN i show you dont make fun of it. its a 350Z, blue with a spoiler and an almost exact repleca of the veilside kit.
|
post pics maniac
|
i will but i need to borrow my friends digital camera
|
cool
|
love it man... nice chop job... the drop is sweet...
gotta love the SS has anyone fitted one on an SE? I'd love to have that body on an SE |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.