TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   ZipZap games (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1444)

Axel 10-11-2002 04:56 PM

I hate to say it, but that's very true.
I don't mind just the ignore though... at least I'm not hearing him any more.

rustycage 10-11-2002 09:05 PM

Apparently...
 
you don't read the /. forums. :)

Rodzilla 10-13-2002 10:57 PM

Back to the subject at hand...

I notice that I when I play soccer, I drive forwards and backwards a lot trying to line up with the "ball". I started thinking about the post that said this isn't such a good thing for the engine, so I thought a variant on the soccer game would be to always go forward. Or for the really insane, you're only allowed to go in reverse!

I'll have to give it a try.

usagi 10-14-2002 02:28 AM

Ok, let it die and get with the fun again...............


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.