![]() |
Oh.....but what does bottom on the bottom mean?
Would that coating prevent certain mods? Thanks. |
by the looks of it it will kind of hard to mod anything on the se's
|
1 Attachment(s)
SE in disguise....
I think I might use this body, transplant the lights over to it, and cut a T-Top in. I kinda like the existing Savanna wheels on the Camaro, looks like the rally style wheels the real ones have. What do you think? |
I cann tell it's an SE by the silver centre caps on the wheels.:D
|
Bad Company,
i love them rims and they do look like rally wheels do u have the eclipse from the first movie if u do, (i think)lights would look better in that then the camaro(but then i anit a camaro fan) |
jus curious, do the stock tires fit better on teh wheels now or is it still half a mm too narrow? this is y i prefer bitcharg tires, they fit nicer on the wheels
|
The tires fit exactly the same. The only thing I noticed so far is that the Savanna hubcaps are a little tighter fit on the regular Zip rear axles.
|
1 Attachment(s)
This is probably more of a Mod for the next generation of ZZSE, Something I'd DEFINATELY like to see adjusted (or better yet adjustable) is the controller steering "play".
What I mean by that is the wheel, on the controller, travels 45° and -45° from neutral...BUT to go from Straight to FULL turn is only like +/- 20°. That's just too tight for my taste. Here's a diagram to better show what I mean. The Black arrow represents Neutral. From Black to either Green arrows is how much the wheel travels...From Black to either Blue arrows though is about how much the full range of propo steering there is (quite tight). |
Namuna, you wanna be the first to tear apart his controller and see how one might adjust that? :D
You are correct, I have noticed that it doesn't appear to be using the full range of the wheel. |
Well, apparently the 4 screws in the controller isn't the only thing holding it together.
Gonna have to fidget with it some more to figure out how to rip it apart. |
Hm. 20* is very small in each direction for steering. thats weird that the wheel keeps going
|
it is prob some type of glue that is very tuff to get through so the comp can't steal the research
|
Quote:
|
off subject
that ticks me off the se's had to come out when big rc race season is just weeks away so i have no money cuz its all goning in mt rc10 t3:mad:
|
Re: off subject
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.