TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Dubs? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11568)

dr1zz 06-19-2003 03:32 PM

like George '20yah' Bush?!?

strider_mt2k 06-28-2003 06:51 PM

I saw a couple of Dub City cars at my LHS, but they were much larger scale die-cast cars.

I haven't had much luck finding them otherwise.

micro kid 06-29-2003 02:05 PM

I've seen them at some gas stations with other diecast cars

DraGula 06-29-2003 04:30 PM

its amazing what cars you find at gas stations nowadays...
20" wheels are also called blades

starion_999 07-05-2003 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To bring this back alive... Rigs are almost perfect for a base to adapt DUB bodies w/ light modification. Not all will work though. One Example...( Iliked the pic. Most of mine nevert come out so U never see them:( )

strider_mt2k 07-06-2003 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice pic!

I found some dubs, and I've posted about 'em in the Zips section.
Here's my Civic:

starion_999 07-09-2003 01:48 AM

... just in case it was unnoticed the above pic was an example of using a "DUB CITY" body- not the wheels (which I used on another car). Thanx about the pic and your Civic looks good too.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.