TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Multiply your HP by 150%! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11357)

dustn 06-03-2003 09:17 PM

he was being SARCASTIC sheesh

Impreza WR reX 06-04-2003 10:39 AM

Atleast someone got the joke...

I was dissin the producers of F&F and games like GT3 because they don't seem to realize this. That's why I said I SENSE SOME BAIS, because that's all it is. They don't want to accept that American, European, and heck even Swedish (Volvo R series) can be faster than Japanese cars.

midget_man1387 06-04-2003 11:21 AM

the sarcasm is way to high to be serious guys, now, come on! in fact, adding dual wings would probably weigh the car down more! GEEZ! oh, and Impreza, I don't appreciate you trash-talking 2F2F... I can't wait till it comes out!

Impreza WR reX 06-04-2003 10:51 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna go see the movie too. I was just trashing the fake things they say to promote it.

TypeZer0 06-04-2003 11:58 PM

hey man, i like the double decker wing. but if you want some serious horsepower, you gotta paint taht chassis bright yellow. yellow is a lighter color is in teh "lighter" sense, it makes the car "lighter" and thus faster and...and....yeh, yellow :D

Canadian Bit 06-05-2003 04:01 PM

One word, Skyline. And NX, you don't even need it on a Skyline R-34. A stock R-34 can beat 99% of all the un-modified Yankee[excluding Yenko Camaro, Callaway Corvette, etc.] cars in the world, stock on a track.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.