TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Discussion (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Crazy/stupid story to tell.... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10166)

Lord_Nick_D 04-12-2003 08:20 PM

hows the motor what would you compair it with and have you droped it at all yet if yes how did it react after the fall
my precious falls all the time and it doesnt damage it at all
do you know what kind of clone it is eg. bensu etc.

xatu 04-12-2003 08:29 PM

Well, my motor can beat my friends shen car with the stock 3.0 motor in it, so I am guessing a 3.2-3.5, and it has lots of power. I can't remember the last time it fell, but I think all it did was the steering magnet went off center. So I jsut fixed that.

Sorry, I don't know what kinda clone it is... :confused:

Lord_Nick_D 04-14-2003 02:54 PM

its that fast woa I'm goin to have to buy one
but the steering magnet fell out of place
My precious is a tank honestly its fallen sooo many times and it doesnt do a thing

xatu 04-14-2003 05:21 PM

Yea, they're pretty fast. But before you buy one, open it up and see what motor is in there. If it is white, it is the fast and power one, and if it is yellow, it's a 3.0.

Lord_Nick_D 04-14-2003 08:12 PM

how can you open it first is there any difference in the motors or any indication on the box

xatu 04-14-2003 10:15 PM

You just take the plastic down, and then twist off the top. There is no indication on the package of what kind of motor is in them. Not really much difference with the motors of the same kind, with the 5 I have, they are all the same, but a couple are better. Mainly because on the other ones, the back is kinda smushed in.

Lord_Nick_D 04-16-2003 03:22 PM

you know your not soposed to open packages in stores
so theres not much difference in them

BillyP 04-16-2003 03:44 PM

I think that's why clones are cheaper.

xatu 04-16-2003 05:14 PM

Meh, I always open stuff in stores :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.